Buy the Best! Buy a Bird on the Hand Experience Day!
My birds of prey experience days give lots of handling and up close falconry experiences.
- I have a great location here in the countryside.
- Marvellous birds and a generous welcome on all my birds of prey experience days.
- I have small groups of up to six participants (20-30 are not uncommon elsewhere).
- We concentrate on being with the birds with you handling, flying, feeding and finding out all those special fascinating facts.
- I like lots of questions and delve into my 45 years of falconry experience to answer them.
A Complete Range of Birds of Prey Experiences
- A half or whole day birds of prey experience days
- An Owl on the Hand experience day(Owls, Owls and more Owls) for those owl lovers.
- A family or group birds of prey experience days
- Parties, displays and office social events
- Birds of Prey Display for your Wedding
- Kids Birthday Parties ( 5 - 99 Years old )
- Fancy something else - call me.
How The Gift Voucher Works:
I provide personalised gift vouchers valid for 12 months. These can be for your choice of experience or to a money value. Children are welcome from about seven upwards. There are options for companions to join in the fun and they will have a great time too.
Watch the video below of our birds of prey experience days and see visitors enjoying their Bird on the Hand gift. Check out the smiles and wonderment. See for yourself how fantastic this gift is.
These are Birds of Prey Experience Days That Won't Disappoint. This is A Gift As Special As They Are
Any doubts? Check out my money back guarantee (the link opens a new tab) .
Read some of my visitor comments and see for yourself how much my days are enjoyed.
Your choice of a range of bird of prey experience days and don't forget to add your personal message to be printed on the voucher.
Things that make a great day out
A warm and friendly welcome.
For ten years now my personal and friendly atmosphere has set the scene for a fantastic up close falconry experience with magnificent birds of prey. Held in the rolling Leicestershire countryside I provide a fabulous day out that will be remembered forever. Some of the things that I think are necessary for a great day out are:
- The right group size, I usually work with up to six participants and find four to six is good. It gives good interaction, people ask different questions and always seem to enjoy the company as well as the birds.
- Good location, I have my own property with a lovely outlook over the hills in a quiet countryside location. See pictures below.
- Getting up close and learning about these fascinating birds of prey. I am happy to share a lifetimes knowledge with all my visitors.
- Feeling the privilege of having effectively wild birds fly to your fist and give you their trust.
- Plenty of hands on time with the birds.
- A host that likes to see people enjoy themselves. Believe it or not this is the best part of the job.
"Your birds are truly beautiful and Boris is adorable too! Thanks again for your time and creating a wonderful session for my family to spend some valuable time together in a relaxing and fun way."
"Wow! Wow! Wow!
Thank you so much. I've had a ball! x "
"Really great. V educational to boot!
Beats the BBC - (you) should get a job
when David A. retires"
Steve & Sandra
"Bought as a gift for 15 year old, taken along by a reluctant dad who
wasn't looking forward to standing around for ages.
They both came back buzzing, really informative and enjoyable. I'm sure
they will be going back and have recommended it to several people."
Read some more of their comments for yourself.
"Dad's still talking about his day, best ever Christmas present. . .!" CLICK HERE
View across our field to Langton Caudle.
Sunshine and grey cloud. A wonderful view. Click for More Images
Easy to get to.
Our location of Leicestershire in Central England means we are well placed for easy travel. Using the motorway network, journeys from many locations are quick and simple. Leicester is just a bus ride and Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham are just around hour away with Luton, Stansted, Oxford, Stoke on Trent and Sheffield only 1 hour 30 minutes away..
Many of our visitors travel from as far as London and all think the effort has been worthwhile. We try hard to give days to remember and so far all our customers agree.
We are close to the local attractions of Rutland water and Foxton Locks if you are looking to fill your day with another local visit.
The End! Congratulations if you have read all of this page. It is now time to go and get that special gift. Click the big green button NOW!
Bird of prey Day Gift Vouchers
Spectators are welcome(there is a charge) but they are up close to the action and can ask questions too. They can take photos and regularly have birds fly past their ears, in fact they get the same experience as the participant apart from not having the birds on their hand Elaine, a spectator, at the end of the day said "I expected to be bored stiff but it was great fun".However, I don't want you to buy a gift for some one and find they are not going to enjoy it. That's why I give a unique money back guarantee.