Owl Experience at Bird on the Hand – Superb Gift for Owl Lovers
The Ultimate Three Hour Owl Experience For An Unforgettable Time!
A superb and unique owl experience for all owl fans! Get an "Owl on the Hand" experience and fly a variety of fantastic owls from the smallest to the largest. Owls are the most mysterious group of birds, they stir amazing passion in owl lovers and admirers.
So Good I'm Happy To Offer A Unique Money Back Guarantee.
Expand guarantee details »»»
2. I also give you a money back guarantee the participant will enjoy themselves on the day.
3. Value for Money Guarantee. If, having done the experience, you don't think it has been value for money, speak to me and tell me why not and what you think it is worth and I will refund the difference. Refunds are the difference between your value for money figure and the cost of the experience excluding postage and gift packaging charges.
3. No small print (there are some terms) as I have found that the type of person I am dealing with is generally fair and sensible so there is no need for much.
4. If you need to change your booking at the last minute that's no problem, these things happen.
5. If there is anything else, talk to me and we can probably sort it out. Life's too short to get worried about little things
6. There is one line in the sand - If you just don't turn up on the day there is a re-booking fee of 50% of current pricing
What more can I say. Buy with confidence at Bird on the Hand
They are Cute, Fascinating and Amazing. Fly, handle and feed the owls on this memorable owl experience.
Supplied as a gift voucher valid for 12 months. This a perfect gift!
This will make a fabulous gift for your special person!
Go on, spoil them. You know they will enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.
Get up close and personal with a wide variety of owls. See them fly and feed and handle them. Learn all the fascinating facts about this enigmatic group of raptors. This is a three hour owl experience not to be missed by any owl enthusiast. The Owl on the Hand Experience is an experience you will never forget. Book today for a great day out.
Check out my visitor comments and you will see everyone has a great day out.
Don't forget I give a no quibble money back guarantee they will enjoy it.
Easy to get to.
Our location of Market Harborough in Leicestershire, central England means we are well placed for easy travel. Using the motorway network, journeys from many locations are quick and simple. Leicester is just a bus ride and Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham are just around hour away with Luton, Stansted, Oxford, Stoke on Trent and Sheffield only 1 hour 30 minutes away. We have lots of parking space.
Many of our visitors travel from as far as London and all think the effort has been worthwhile. We try hard to give days to remember and so far all our customers agree.
We are close to the local attractions of Rutland water, King Richard III museum and Foxton Locks if you are looking to fill your day with another local visit.
We get visitors from all the adjacent counties: Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire and Cambridgeshire as well as much further afield. I had one visitor travel specially from Malta!