Weather

 

We will update this calendar to let you know whether your Falconry Experience is going ahead or
has had to be cancelled. Look for the date your event is booked for the latest information.

Weather forecasts are never 100% accurate so we will always wait until the afternoon of the
day before to make a final decision. Even then, if the forecast is marginal with only a bit of rain
forecast, we may wait until the morning of the event to make a final decision.

If there has been no update posted on the actual day (by about 7:30am) and you are
unsure about the event status, just give me a call on 07970 813053.