Falconry Experience Northamptonshire
A Falconry Experience or Birds of Prey Day is a Great Gift.
It will be loved and remembered.
Falconry Experience Northamptonshire: Although we are based in Leicestershire it is well worth the short journey up from Northamptonshire. Northampton is approximately 45 minutes away. Read my reviews and see how happy people are and many travel from the home counties, Yorkshire and the West Midlands.
So Good I'm Happy To Offer A Unique Money Back Guarantee.
Expand guarantee details »»»
2. I also give you a money back guarantee the participant will enjoy themself on the day.
3. Value for Money Guarantee. If, having done the experience, you don't think it has been value for money, speak to me and tell me why not and what you think it is worth and I will refund the difference. Refunds are the difference between your value for money figure and the cost of the experience excluding postage and gift packaging charges.
3. No small print (there are some terms) as I have found that the type of person I am dealing with is generally fair and sensible so there is no need for much.
4. If you need to change your booking at the last minute that's no problem, these things happen.
5. If there is anything else, talk to me and we can probably sort it out. Life's too short to get worried about little things
6. There is one line in the sand - If you just don't turn up on the day there is a re-booking fee of 50% of current pricing
What more can I say. Buy with confidence at Bird on the Hand
Watch this video and see visitors enjoying their Bird on the Hand Falconry experience. Check out the smiles and wonderment. See for yourself how fantastic this gift is.
Buy the Best! Buy a Bird on the Hand Falconry Experience Northamptonshire!
My birds of prey day experiences give lots of handling and up close falconry experiences.
- I have a great location here for your Falconry Experience in wonderful countryside with marvellous birds and a generous welcome.
- I have small groups of up to six participants (20-30 are not uncommon elsewhere).
- We concentrate on being with the birds with you handling, flying, feeding and finding out all those special fascinating facts.
- I like lots of questions and delve into my 45 years of falconry experience to answer them.
Falconry Experience Northamptonshire: You can choose from
- Half or whole day birds of prey experiences
- An Owl on the Hand experience (Owls, Owls and more Owls) for those owl lovers.
- Family or group experiences
- Parties, displays and office social events
- Bird of Prey Display for your Wedding
- Kids Birthday Parties ( 5 - 99 Years old )
How The Gift Voucher Works:
I provide personalised gift vouchers valid for 12 months. These can be for your choice of experience or to a money value. Children are welcome from about seven upwards. There are options for companions to join in the fun and they will have a great time too.
Looking For A Special Gift For A Special Person?
I know how important it is to give a great day out. You have to trust the supplier to provide a gift that excels. I know you are not here to buy anything less than the best you can, so I take my part in this seriously.
I promise I will give a great day out that your special person will really enjoy.
See below for details of our most popular experiences.
A Bird on the Hand .
A fantastic gift! Three hours of joy!
A packed half day hands on experience that is both fun and educational. Your session will be spent seeing, handling, feeding & flying many types of bird, which include several species of Falcon, Hawks, Owls and Eagle.
This is without question our most popular activity for young and old alike giving a full hands on and flying experience with the birds..
All experiences covered by our money back satisfaction guarantee so you can give this gift in complete confidence.
A Falconry Adventure.
Truly the ultimate outdoor adventure!
This full action packed day takes place out in the countryside with the morning being spent getting to know the birds. Your opportunity to be up close feeding handling and flying some of our favourite stars.
The afternoon is spent out on the farm. In summer we usually fly an eagle or European Eagle Owl and then we are out into the countryside for a walk with a team of Harris hawks who show there natural capabilities while popping down to you for the occasional titbit. In winter we are out with the Harris Hawk hunting team plus dog and ferrets.
An Owl on the Hand
They are Cute, Fascinating and Amazing. A fantastic memorable experience up with our owls.
Actually lots of owls on the hand! A superb and unique experience for all owl fans! Get an "Owl on the Hand" experience and fly a variety of fantastic owls from the smallest to the largest. Owls are the most mysterious group of birds, they stir amazing passion in owl lovers and admirers.
See them fly and feed and handle them. Learn all the fascinating facts about this enigmatic group of raptors. A three hour unmissable experience for all owl enthusiasts.
This is a Falconry Experience That Won't Disappoint. This is A Gift As Special As They Are
Any doubts? Check out my money back guarantee (the link opens a new tab) .
Read some of my visitor comments and see for yourself how much my days are enjoyed.
Thanks once again for such a fantastic birds of prey day and for letting us get to know your amazing birds. It was refreshing to get out of London, forget my worries and just enjoy nature at its best.
I shall be recommending the experience to all my friends and family.
I’ve had a wonderful, interesting and enjoyable day doing something completely new to me. The birds are amazing to watch and handle and there is so much to discover about every aspect of them. Andrew shared his knowledge in such an easy and engaging way with everyone in the group that we all relaxed and enjoyed the moment.
Bird of prey Day Gift Vouchers
Spectators are welcome(there is a charge) but they are up close to the action and can ask questions too. They can take photos and regularly have birds fly past their ears, in fact they get the same experience as the participant apart from not having the birds on their hand Elaine, a spectator, at the end of the day said "I expected to be bored stiff but it was great fun".However, I don't want you to buy a gift for some one and find they are not going to enjoy it. That's why I give a unique money back guarantee.