Falconry Experience Nottinghamshire
Falconry Experience Birds of Prey Days are Great Gifts. They will be loved and remembered.
So Good You Get A Money Back Guarantee.
Falconry Experience Nottinghamshire: Although we are based in Leicestershire it is well worth the short journey down from Nottinghamshire. Read my reviews and see how happy people are and many travel from the home counties, Yorkshire and the West Midlands. Watch this video and see visitors enjoying their Bird on the Hand Falconry experience. Check out the smiles and wonderment. See for yourself how fantastic this gift is.
Buy the Best! Buy a Bird on the Hand Falconry Experience Nottinghamshire !
My birds of prey day experiences give lots of handling and up close falconry experiences.
- I have a great location here for your Falconry Experience in wonderful countryside with marvellous birds and a generous welcome.
- I have small groups of up to six participants (20-30 are not uncommon elsewhere).
- We concentrate on being with the birds with you handling, flying, feeding and finding out all those special fascinating facts.
- I like lots of questions and delve into my 45 years of falconry experience to answer them.
Falconry Experience Nottinghamshire : You can choose from
- Half or whole day birds of prey experiences
- An Owl on the Hand experience (Owls, Owls and more Owls) for those owl lovers.
- Family or group experiences
- Parties, displays and office social events
- Bird of Prey Display for your Wedding
- Kids Birthday Parties ( 5 - 99 Years old )
How The Gift Voucher Works:
I provide personalised gift vouchers valid for 12 months. These can be for your choice of experience or to a money value. Children are welcome from about seven upwards. There are options for companions to join in the fun and they will have a great time too.
This is a Falconry Experience That Won't Disappoint. This is A Gift As Special As They Are
Any doubts? Check out my money back guarantee (the link opens a new tab) .
Read some of my visitor comments and see for yourself how much my days are enjoyed.
Bird of prey Day Gift Vouchers
Spectators are welcome(there is a charge) but they are up close to the action and can ask questions too. They can take photos and regularly have birds fly past their ears, in fact they get the same experience as the participant apart from not having the birds on their hand Elaine, a spectator, at the end of the day said "I expected to be bored stiff but it was great fun".However, I don't want you to buy a gift for some one and find they are not going to enjoy it. That's why I give a unique money back guarantee.